See the Green Build Website for more details.
Jousting with the Knights of Royal England and Fair
A thrilling day out for everyone, with Chainsaw Carving, Jousting, Archery, Birds of Prey, a Maypole and more!
GreenAcres Woodland Burials – Epping will be holding its working woodland day.
This is their most popular event and always proves an enjoyable day out for all the family.
- Suffolk Punch Horses
- Horse & Carriage Rides
- Epping Forest Hawk & Owl Sanctuary (30 birds of prey)
- Chainsaw Carving
- Mobile Saw Mill
- Face Painting
- Twig towers (children’s activity)
- Ferret Roulette
- Children’s Yoga
- Pebadale Apiaries (with observation beehive)
- Ware Bat Group (live bats)
- Children’s Craft Activities
- Walking stick making (children’s activity)
- Bow lathe
- Olivia’s Hens (live hens and crafts)
- Epping Forest Conservation Volunteers Den building (children’s activity)
- Hedgelaying demo
- Bird feeder making
- Traditional Blacksmith
- Ice Cream Trike
- West Essex Ramblers
- Harlow Badger Group
- Epping Forest Countrycare
- Friends of Epping Forest
- Street Cats Welfare (charity gift stall)
- Chigwell Riding Trust (with pony)
- Loughton Astronomical Society
- Essex Amphibian & Reptile Group (with live animals)
Come along and enjoy a fantastic day of activities and events.
NSTG 7th Annual Show and Market – BACK TO SHERINGHAM
Admission: members free, non-members £5 (children under 16 free) – price includes car parking and access to the park.
Join us for a taste of the ‘good life’. Everything smallholding, self sufficiency and traditional crafts. Home produced Norfolk food and goods, exhibitions and demonstrations, sheep shearing, fun dog show, livestock and members’ poultry exhibition, smallholders’ question time and much more! A great day out for the whole family. Find out what the Norfolk Smallholders Training Group (NSTG) has to offer you.
By kind permission of Viscount and Viscountess Coke we are pleased to invite you to a fabulous family day out at Holkham Country Fair. With a spectacular Grand Ring planned for 2013, featuring the Musical Drive of the King’s Troop, Royal Horse Artillery and the Diggerland JCB Stunt Team the Dancing Diggers plus a host of other exciting acts. The trade stands and the Fine Food Village offer opportunities for some great shopping and as always there’s so much to explore, watch, try and enjoy.
Unfortunately I am currently not taking bookings for chainsaw carving courses.
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/sites/l/locarve.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-calendar/fsCalendarEvent.php on line 69
June 29, 2013 14:30 – 22:30
- Live bands
- Massive children’s fun area
- Punch and Judy
- Hot food area
- Commercial stalls
- Grand firework finale
- And much more!